The Hotel Villa Argentina, has implemented the anti Covid protocol in order to comply with the
regulations regarding the safety of guests & staff and the sanitisation of the premises.
In particular this includes:
- checking the temperature of all staff
- ensuring the deployment of required and compulsory measures for social distancing
- informing and training staff regarding the regulations
- placing hand disinfectant in common premises, including bathrooms
- sanitising the rooms and the splits air-conditioners in the guest rooms with a nebuliser device for a detergent based on hydrogen peroxide and silver ions. The product used, undiluted, is certified and complies with the provisions of the Ministry of Health’s Circular 5443 of 22/02/2020 for sanitisation procedures and the shared protocol for the regulation of measures to prevent and contain the spread of Covid-19 in workplaces
- using tablecloth, sheets and bedcovers as required by the hygienic and sanitary regulations: sanitised with sodium hypochlorite and hydrogen peroxide added with the additional sanitising product Chriox 15, laundry at temperatures between 60° and 90°; everything is certified
- using a digital menu with QR code.
Abiding by the regulations, I and the entire Villa Argentina team look forward to welcoming you in our, as always clean, and safe hotel !